This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Kirkman (aka Kirkman®, Kirkman Labs). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following.
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
Your Access To and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us at the e-mail address or phone number for contact on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any
• Change/correct any data we have about you
• Have us delete any data we have about you
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our website, your information is kept confidential both on-line and off-line.
Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encyption to protect sensitive information transmitted on-line, we also protect your information off-line. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to your personal information. The computers/servers in which we store your personal information are kept in a secure environment.
If you feel our information on your account is incorrect, please contact our customer service department at 800.245.8282 (toll-free) or 503.694.1600 (international or local callers). Our customer service representatives will be happy to update the information.