• SHIPPING DAYS: Probiotics will only be shipped Monday through Wednesday to avoid weekend delays. Orders for probiotics received on Thursday or Friday will be held for shipment on Monday.
ORDERS RECEIVED AFTER 2 PM PST ON WEDNESDAY WILL BE SHIPPED ON MONDAY.
• DURING WARM WEATHER: To better protect your probiotics, Kirkman® now requires 2 day or next day shipping service during warm weather. (We will honor your shipping choices and not automatically upgrade your shipping methods).
• DURING COLD WEATHER: Kirkman® recommends 3-business days service to most locations.
If you have any questions regarding your probiotic shipping please call our customer service department at 1-800-245-8282.
Kirkman’s most popular probiotic provides comprehensive digestion support and vitamin D-3 immune support. Hypoallergenic. Gluten and casein free. 90 vegetarian capsules. Purity Tested®.
Kirkman’s Pro-Bio Gold™ with Vitamin D-3 is based on our most popular probiotic , Pro-Bio Gold™ with vitamin D-3 added.
Vitamin D-3 promotes calcium absorption in your digestive system to promote digestion and also healthy bone mass. Researchers are discovering that vitamin D has many other benefits besides enabling normal mineralization of bones including powerful support for the immune system.
This probiotic is a hypoallergenic and specially formulated for individuals with dietary and/or environmental sensitivities. It contains 20 billion colony forming units of friendly bacteria.
Our proprietary formulation provides comprehensive replacement of six microorganisms that are nutritional beneficial and crucial for “total coverage” of the small and large intestinal tracts. These strains work synergistically to support gastrointestinal and genitourinary health. It includes a combination of the most import “resident” and “transient” microorganisms that contribute to maintaining and promotion a healthy gastrointestinal tract.
Pro-Bio Gold™ utilizes six probiotic strains that have undergone DNA fingerprinting in supporting their identity and long-term stability. More than 65 scientific studies and published articles have been written in support of the strains that demonstrate the following characteristics:
- high tolerances to survive stomach acid and bile salts;
- support for the body’s natural defenses and immune system;
- ability to alleviate occasional diarrhea and constipation;
- ability to address lactose metabolism issues;
- ability to adhere to and colonize the GI mucosal membrane;
- support with regulating intestinal mobility and normal bowel function;
- ability to possibly create an inhibitory effect on free radical activity in the colon.