What's New at Kirkman®
Why Buy Kirkman’s Hemp Oil Products?
The quality of hemp oil products in the marketplace varies widely. Concerns of both buyers and sellers of hemp oil products include:
- consistency in efficacy – the product works one time and then not the next;
- consistency in ingredients – contents that don’t match the label claim including more THC than stated; and,
- unwanted contaminants from heavy metals and pesticides because of the organic nature of the ingredients.
Kirkman’s quality of cannabinoid (CBD) products is superior to other cannabinoid products in the marketplace because of the rigorous laboratory testing to which it is subjected.
Kirkman® applies its “Purity Tested 950+” laboratory testing protocols that require each hemp oil product to be tested for more than 950 environmental contaminants including pesticides and other potentially harmful chemicals and also 24 heavy metals. No other supplement company in the world offers this degree of purity testing.
Our Kirkman’s hemp oil product line include:
- Hemp Oil Extract Sleep Support (#0736-030)
- Hemp Oil Extract Immune Support (#0737-030)
- Hemp Oil Stress Support (#0738-030)
- Hemp Oil Extract for Joint and Muscle Discomfort (#0739-030)
- Hemp Oil Extract for Joint and Muscle Discomfort Cream (#740-004)
- CBD Full Spectrum Hemp Oil for Discomfort, Anxiety and Stress (#0978-001)
The first label to appear with our new design is Super Nu-Thera® - Hypoallergenic Capsules (#0337R-360), which was introduced on Feb. 1, 2019.
Over the next year, you will see more of Kirkman’s products relabeled with our new label design until we replace labels on all of our Kirkman® branded products.
New elements of the new design include:
- Gold banding that draws attention to the product
- Icons or graphics that identify the free of status for six common allergens including gluten, casein, dairy, eggs, nuts and GMO.
- More visible “Gluten Free” and content description text (i.e. 360 vegetarian capsules).
- A QR code linked to Kirkman’s website.
- You may see some products where an alpha designation has been added to the product number.
- We will also be changing the bottle sizes of some products to consolidate our bottle inventory, which will result in delivery of products faster to you.
- None of the formulas will be changed.
Perhaps the biggest design change is the replacement of our Ultra Tested® seal with our Purity Tested® seal that we think customers will understand and like better.
We would like to know what you think of our new label. Please e-mail us your comments to email@example.com.